Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Challenge Quilt for May

Happy May! Spring has finally sprung. It was a whopping 80 degrees here yesterday. It won't last I hear but it sure is nice to see the sun and some of the plants coming up. For me, it's always time to bring out some of my lighter fabrics too . . . .
 
If you are still following along and making one quilt a month (or perhaps one quilt every 2 or 3 months) here's the quilt we're making for May.
 
 
"Sweet Pea"
 
 
You can find the pattern here.



 

4 comments:

Rosa said...

It`s just wonderful.Happy sewing!!

Gwen said...

I have been working on that and finished the top so now to hand quilting. Thank you for the inspiration.

Debbie Rogowski said...

I love following your blog and I'd like to make a comment about your copyright alerts that pop up, maybe I'm just naive. I like to right click and do an 'open in new tab' but on this site and a few others I've been on have this alert. I'm ok with that but something I was taught long ago with page design was NEVER let someone leave your page. So if you have a link try to have it 'open a new tab' on it's own so we don't have to leave your page, and try to keep hitting back to find it again. Just a hint I still love following you

Patty C. said...

Love it !!! Thank you for the link!

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails