Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Kathy's Doll Quilt Club

Here's Cherry Baskets - the first pattern in my new doll quilt club, Papa's shirts & Mama's Dresses. Quilts made from scraps. Isn't it sweet? A perfect little summer quilt. I really had a lot of fun designing this one for those of you who purchased the monthly club.


I wanted it to be a surprise to subscribers so I deliberately didn't reveal the quilt until I was sure almost everyone who signed up had gotten their pattern.


More surprises await! There will be four more patterns for cute little quilts made from reproduction fabric scraps and shirtings arriving in mailboxes in August, September, October and November. 



Sign up for the club here



15 comments:

Ann in PA said...

Kathy, I love this sweet little "Cherry Baskets" quilt! When the beautiful booklet arrived in the mail, I was so glad I joined the club. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Liz B. said...

I love it too, I was so pleased I signed up and am looking forward to the next surprise in the mail. Liz B. in England.

Jennifer M said...

Kathy "Cherry Baskets" is so sweet, perfect Summer small quilt:) I am looking forward to more surprises to come!

Robin McGuire said...

I'm working on the binding! Love it!

Robin McGuire said...

I'm working on the binding! Love it!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So darling! One of these days I will stop just admiring and actually stitch one up.
You're always so inspiring.

Melody said...

I stand by my original statement "Nummy"

Debra said...

Cut my pieces for the basket blocks today, and I am looking forward to sewing them tomorrow.

marian said...

I was thrilled when mine arrived in the mail yesterday, it's just a cheerful little quilt.. picking out some fabrics to start on mine :))

quiltgrannie said...

Baskets!! Such a great start.... It's so sweet, a perfect little quilt for some summer sewing!!

paulette said...

It's lovely!!! I love basket quilts!
P

jec said...

I was soooooo thrilled to get my envelope in the mail. I have to admit my first time with baskets...a few little glitches....working through them.....but I am so very happy :) that I joined this group. I am looking forward to the next 4 months of wonderful surprises!!!! THANKS Kathy!!

Kathleen Tracy said...

Thanks for ordering! I know how much fun it is to get a surprise in the mail.

Karen Andreola said...

With the addition of my border I will soon be done with my quilt top of Cherry Baskets. I've enjoyed making this sweet design. The Man-of-the-House saw it and hazarded a complimented with, "Oh, you're sewing something recognizable."

La Ardilla Ana said...

You are having such a great time and visiting so exciting places!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Regards from Spain,
Ana

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails