Friday, October 13, 2023

Autumn Leaves Sew Along - Part 4

Here's the final step in out little sew along for fall 2023. Mix your 3" Turnstile blocks from last week with twelve 3 5/8" squares to make a pieced border. 


You'll find the directions in my Facebook group files. If you 're not on FB, go to my website and find the directions on the Autumn Leaves Sew Along page. 

Make your border strips using the same fabric for the squares or use a different fabric for each square. Make it as scrappy as you like. Using dark squares gives it a different look.


                                       


   
  
 
Lots of possibilities! 

                            Thanks for joining me this time. Have a happy fall!


                        

                         










7 comments:

Melody said...

Wow!! Love this so pretty.

Liz said...

This is my new favorite quilt. So many color choices. I'll be making more than one for gifts. Thank you Kathy. I've so much enjoyed this project
Liz L

Anonymous said...

How do you plan to quilt yours?

Lynn Y said...

Thanks for this cute fall pattern! Love it and look forward to going through my older scraps as a memory trip to pull favorites for piecing it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathleen! This is such a beautiful quilt and makes my heart smile. I look forward to making this quilt.
Take care and God Bless,
Julie

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

This was a great project; thanks for sharing. Mine is totally finished an on my dining room table with a candle and an ironstone pitcher!

Yvonne said...

Very cute little quilt!