Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quilt Fest Returns to Chicago

This is for my friends in Chicago and other places nearby - I just heard that the International Quilt Festival will be returning to Chicago next year, in June. Yippee!


That's exciting news for those of us living in this wonderful urban area who have been without a major quilt show for 2 years. See details here .






Amazing quilts on display and . . .  vendors galore.  Mark your calendars for June 21 - 23, 2013. And, start saving your pennies.

Thank you Quilts, Inc.! We've missed you.


-  +   -  +   -  +   -   +  -

Also, don't forget, I will be at the Galesburg IL Quilt Show this weekend, Aug 11- 12, Sat and Sunday. Stop by and say hello if you are in the area.


6 comments:

Ingrid said...

That's great news! Even though I'm not yet a quilter myself, I do enjoy seeing beautiful quilts!

marian said...

oh how exciting!! i'd love to be there!! if i knuckle down and save real hard over the next 8 months, maybe, just maybe, i could afford the airfare and a little extra for spending!! wish me luck LOL!! cheers...Marian

Barb said...

Hooray! I'll definitely plan a trip back to my hometown for the show. Thanks for the big news

The Civil War Quilter said...

Great news! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Yippie!!! I have really missed this show, it will be great to be able to go again. Thanks for the heads up!! Karen/IL.

Taryn said...

Best news I've had all day! I am going to miss it being held in April since attending the show was always my treat to myself after my very busy time at work. But, I could not get to it at all when it was in Cincinnati. Chicago is an easy day trip via plane from the Washington, DC area and I could usually get a good fare. I love the vendors at that show. Thanks for the news.

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails