Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Weather Outside Is Frightful!

I ventured outside for a little bit this evening - I already told you that I loved snow. Well, cold is another story altogether.


I've been ready for the snow with my new boots! I'm no wimp. My daughter said I look like I'm headed for the North Pole, LOL. It's cold here! 19 degrees and falling. Wind chill - 1 degree.



 Nobody's out but the two of us . . .

Our goal - can we make it down to the end of the block??


I lasted about 3 minutes. Brrr! I guess I am a wimp.


It's enough to make you run inside and hide under a nice warm table. Maybe someone will take pity on you and feed you . . . .

6 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I'm a wimp too. But I would love a pair of those boots for when I'm forced to go outside. A under the table fuzzy friend would be nice too!

Cheryl said...

Brrrr! It was 80 degrees here today. No wonder I cannot catch the holiday spirit!! Truly, I would rather be enjoying your snow than our heat wave. Had enough of it this summer!

Leeanne said...

We have a drought, all brown,lots of dust, people trucking in water to fill their tanks....such a contrast to what you are experiencing.

Karmen said...

At least you and your dog WENT out. We just LOOKED out, and I am sure you are much colder that we are in Atlanta. Karmen

Connie204 said...

It really is too cold for this time of year. I also love the snow, but it's just too cold. I still have some shopping to do, but I will wait til it gets to at least 20. Connie204

Heartsdesire said...

Those are very serious boots. I love snow as well, but here on the south end of Vancouver Island it is pretty mild. However, if I want snow I can go over to Vancouver and take the gondola up to Grouse Mountain where there is plenty of snow this year.

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails