Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Sew a Little Valentine's Day Quilt

Over the weekend, I had an idea for a sweet little Valentine's Day quilt. I kept telling myself I had too many other projects to finish but I just could not resist doing one more. You're all invited to join me in making another little project beginning on Wednesday, February1. Some of you sewed along with me last year for something similar and it was a lot of fun. Small scraps, simple pieces and before you know it you have a little quilt finished. 


We'll be making this quilt in three steps beginning on Feb 1 when I'll post the first step. Second step will be on Friday or Saturday of this week. Then the third and final step next week. This will be a quick and easy little quilt for you to display around the house, on a table or doll bed or to hang on a wall. It won't take much time at all.

                                

                                  Valentine's Day quilts are a lot of fun to make. Here are a few of my favorites -   





                      Bring out your red, pink and light fabrics or scraps and join me on Feb 1!  


3 comments:

Andee Neff said...

Looking forward to it again this year!

Shelley said...

Good fun! Looking forward to this😊

Francoise said...

Quelle bonne idée, j ai fait aussi celle de l année dernière

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails