Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

From our snowy back yard to yours . . .



May the new year refresh your spirit and bring you tons of inspiration and happiness.


                            



I was about to walk out my front door a few days ago when I saw these kids on the block having a great time playing in the snow. I was impressed with how hard they were working at moving a giant snowball to a different location (for a snowman?) and so I made them stop to have their picture taken. So cute. I was really inspired by how much fun they put into their hard work. That snowball must have weighed a ton!





I wish you all a wonderful new year filled with abundance, joy, and treasured moments, and time to sew and play, of course!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those kids gave me a chuckle! I love their ingenuity and teamwork!

Miriam said...

Happy New Year, Kathleen!

I love the dogs!

Delphine BIHR said...

Happy new year to you Kathleen! Thank you for all your posts, articles so interested!It's a real pleasure to read your posts, to discover your country accross the quilt shops, your customs. Best regards.

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails