Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm Still Making Things for Christmas

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
Thanks for all of your recent orders! I'm so happy so many of you liked the little embroidered ornament pattern I designed and I hope they have arrived by now.
 
I'm still making things for Christmas. Yes, I got the handmade bug. Bad. Here's what I made yesterday. A Christmas present for YOU.


Click here for the free pattern.

If you have a quilter friend or need a Secret Santa gift for someone in your guild, wouldn't this sweet little Christmas present pincushion make a cute gift?

 
Almost sweet enough to eat.      

I have a few more things I want to make. And then it'll be time to buckle down and start on the cookies . . . .

10 comments:

Denise :) said...

This is darling! Thank you for sharing! :)

Kate said...

Your Christmas Present Pincushion is adorable - many thanks for sharing.

LesQuilts said...

Ohhhh, don't feel bad...
I haven't even started yet!
Take care, Leslie

Beth said...

The pincushion is very cute! I might need to get busy on a few of those.

Jean Belle said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing the pattern. What is good to use for pincushion stuffing?

annie said...

thank you, it will be a wonderful gift!

Carin said...

Thanks for sharing, its lovely.

Carole in Nebraska said...

Thanks for sharing the pincushion pattern. It's absolutely perfect for a gift exchange with my quilting friends. I made it today (very quick!!) in Jo Morton fabrics for a country look. I did discover that there's an oopsie in the directions. The skinny strip should be 19" not 16" (4.5 x 2 + 5 x 2 + 19)

Kathleen Tracy said...

Thanks, Carole! I fixed it.

Carole in Nebraska said...

Just noticed that I had an oopsie in my comment of correction using another plus sign instead of an equal sign. This getting old stinks. LOL

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails