Saturday, November 8, 2014

Free Patterns for Small Quilts

Everybody loves doll quilts. They're so easy and fun to make. I have quite a collection and I could go on and on. Do you know that I always have some free patterns for small quilts and things that you can download from my website, Country Lane Quilts?





This morning I spent a little time creating a Pinterest board for the free patterns so that those of you who are on Pinterest can see them all in one place and share them with your quilting friends. I will try to add to them now and then when I have a new one out. There's quite a few there but I can't give all my patterns away, you know - a girl's got to make a living, LOL. Still, you could whip up a bunch of really cute quilts from the free patterns and give them away as Christmas gifts.



And, if you happen to know a quilter who's just beginning and needs a simple pattern to try making a small quilt, you'll know just where to send her.


Turn it sideways and you'll have a great placemat. Don't you just hate it when people say that about your adorable small quilts you've spent so much precious time making? PLACEMATS!!! Accck. 




It's still technically autumn and Maple leaf blocks make cute quilts and runners or even coasters. 


Have a good weekend. I am still working on finishing up my new wool and applique patterns I promised you - coming very soon!  I have a few "elves" (named Shirley and Sue) who are helping me get them all put together. In the meantime, until they're ready, go out and start buying yourselves some pretty wool pieces because you'll need them when you see some of the cute little things I've designed for you to make. 



8 comments:

Rosa said...

Anyone is absolutely beautiful!

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Thank you for the Pinterest boards. I just followed!

Maxine said...

Thanks for the patterns you give us. You are a generous soul.

Ann in PA said...

Love all of your books and patterns! I just purchased some sweet wool...can't wait for your "woolie" patterns. Thank you!

Jennifer M said...

Great idea for Pinterest board-thank you. I can hardly wait for the wool patterns!!!

Susan M said...

I'm really looking forward to your wool patterns as I bought some wool this summer and need a small project to get going using them! The photos in your posts are always so beautiful!

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for telling us about your free patterns. I love to make mini's, and these are so very cute! cdahlgren at live dot com

Cindy said...

I went to your pinterest site, and on the free quilts board it says there are 14 posts, but only 7 on there. Just thought you would like to know. Same with the free quilts link on here, you say 14, but there's only about 7 there too. Maybe it's just me? Thanks, cdahlgren at live dot com

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails